Benefits of NWADEBS Membership include:
- Opportunity to network with people in all areas of death-related work
- Quarterly meetings (including free lunch) offering presentations on a range of death-related topics (no charge for members, $20 for non-members).
- Registration discounts at NWADEBS-sponsored events
- Regular email updates of local trainings, events and resources
- Adult and Children's Resource Manual of death, dying and bereavement services in Oregon and Southwest Washington
- CEUs available (to members and non-members) for $10 per quarterly presentation.
To pay online, you must register an account at nwadebs.org before you can become a member.
Regular membership is $30. Student and senior membership is $20.
Once registered you will be redirected to a page where you will see a purchase button for membership.
To register for a new account, click here.
Or if you would like, you can mail a check made payable to NWADEBS for $30 or $20, depending on your membership level, to: PO Box 4672, Portland OR 97208.
Please note: annual memberships run January to December, and we do not pro-rate membership.